Photo via: zulily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Adore this black and white chair. The lip wall art print adds a perfect pop of color. home interiordesign
- Lighthouse Denim rug by @Linda Icenhower and Albert Rug Company is the stunner in this gorgeous, breezy bedroom in Coastal Living, via House of Turquoise.
- How gorgeous is this little boys room! The must-have OYOY Adventute rug available in our online store. . Beautiful image by @myhomestyle89 kidsroom kidsinterior nordichome nordicinspiration
- Area rug that looks like the grass of a field. Perfect for they boys baseball themed room.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Still dreaming about a canopy bed ever since I was 5 years old. This one is tasteful, mature and perfect!
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Love this idea for printing your wedding photos! perfect for above your bed, plus photo editing is a must! https://www.etsy.com/listing/178657484/wedding-vow-photo-canvas-in-black-and?ref=shop_home_active_1