Photo via: thesleepjudge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- This New Small Spaces Pottery Barn Collection Is Just What Your Tiny Home Needs refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137832/pottery-barn-small-spaces-collectionslide-3 Can we say classic, and looks great with your fave comforter? Plus, we spy some room underneath for storage… Pottery Barn Astoria Turned Leg Platform Bed, $449 to $549, available at Pottery Barn….
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- These rainy days have me wanting to curl back into bed! What better way to celebrate a rainy day than look at gorgeous bedrooms? via apartment34 via cocokelley via almostmakesperfect via westelm Are you dreaming of getting back in bed too?
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Attach rods to side of A simple bookshelf to make a closet area in a room that doesnt have one or create a walk-in closet in a small bedroom!! I WANT THIS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. by Clausentt
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…