Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a coastal feel no matter where you live. Plus – 25 ways to do tangerine! (As featured in Good Housekeeping Magazine)
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- Now THIS is how to make your bed — especially if youre trying to make a good impression to prospective buyers for your home.
- DIY Headboards – Bedroom Decorating Ideas – Good Housekeeping
- Near the front door to make a universal desk for everyone to use and post things for the house
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- When we left off at the end of the post the house was photographing itself and I was no longer speechless. A typical Monday. I showed you this bedroom and promised you the rest of the tour and that amazing things were ahead. And I may or may not have been dancing and painting my nails …
- How to Make Your Bed as Good as a Five Star Hotel’s
- Fashion for windows – Everything you need to turn your house into a home | HomeDeco.co.uk