Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- These are great ideas for the guest bedroom! I completely forgot about a couple of them!
- Whether you want a bright, cheery bedroom or a simple, calm escape, these real-life bedrooms have it all. Get color inspiration from these spaces for your own perfect retreat.
- Toasts cool, colourful bedspreads are the perfect spring update for your bedroom.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- Create the ultimate grown-up fairy tale room by constructing an elegant watery lake scene. Cover your walls with beautiful duck egg wallpaper that tells the story of graceful swans gliding among weeping willow and floating water lilies. Enhance the illustrations with a romantic screen of the same pattern and cover your bed in a beautiful sky-like bedspread. Have you ever seen a more serene scheme?
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- fabric on walls using starch and an iron. comes off like a breeze! perfect for apartments!!!! You can use this idea for an accent wall, not just a headboard.
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- These stunning, twinkling lights are a MUST HAVE for your home or bedroom! Safe…