Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Love the wall color!! Again the blue green but lighter than Small Things?? She used Quietude by Sherwin Williams. very fine house.
- Benjamin Moore Palladian. This is the most beautiful color as it changes with the angle of the light all day long. I never tire of this. Its always peaceful, flattering and not pastel. Its a grayed down, robins egg blue.
- i like but needs more than browm maybe a green not so dark as the brown wall
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Kaitlyns room is smaller than both of her brothers, as she sleeps in the loft.
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Bring the Moon’s Magic into your Home Dedicated to the Moon Child who dreams more often than she sleeps The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity. She represents emotion of the mind, b
- Who needs doors! With a design so stunning, there’s no need to hide the bedroom. k YODER design continued the organic, natural theme into the bed and bath with a ribbon of windows and wood paneling. Check out the whole house tour!
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!