Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Enough of the body shaming already! Its time we celebrate the muffin top! Weve all seen this look before, but not like this! Fill these adorable jean-style cupcake pants with your favorite c
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.