Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Gorgeous bedroom features beige paint on upper walls and wainscoting on lower walls framing flatscreen TV over curved gray console table next to stacked art above beige tufted chair. A queen bed is dressed in soft white bedding as well as striped sofa placed at the foot of the bed.
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- I have pinned this as there are soft pink tones greys and black and also a big chunky throw that adds texture to the bed, which are all things my client has ask for .
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint — French Linen with a mix of French Linen and Old White on the drawers. Clear wax with some dark wax in details.
- I sort of stumbled upon this color scheme and I really like it – its unexpected. The walls will be gunmetal gray and there will be spa green as the secondary color (in fabric).
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.
- Bedroom outlets, love these, there are so many that can go with all different styles and colors to go with the theme of your room