Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Add a subtle touch of textural dimension to enhance your bedroom décor with the Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set from Threshold™. This 3-piece bedding set has a duvet cover and 2 shams. The pleated fabric is made of 100% cotton with multiple pin tucks for ultimate softness and texture. The cover in this bedding set has hidden buttons to keep the duvet in place. Available in standard sizes in a variety of colors. Machine washable.
- Use dramatic dark hues in the master bedroom for a cozy winter style! MakeHomeYours [: @Haneens_haven]
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- The Ultimate List of Bed Making Hacks infographic Hacks HomeImprovement
- The Ultimate Guide To Bedding | Promoted
- The ultimate desert getaway turns into a sexy, swanky reality.
- Angled ceilings and a warm fireplace make for a cozy bedroom!
- THE MAKING OF A COZY BED Lots of tips and tricks for making the most comfortable bed ever!
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.