Photo via: theoldebarn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- See more images from the scariest shoe situation weve ever seen (and how california closets transformed it!) on domino.com
- Scroll through the blog images and make sure to see the bedroom. Simple, fresh yet warm and…grey
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Love the unexpected Sliding Barn door in this beautiful bedroom – Birmingham Parade of Homes Decor Ideas
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- In the master bedroom, Franks employed vaulted cathedral ceilings for a spacious sense of grandeur. The shiplap application keeps the design grounded in simplicity, while a crystal chandelier adds a hint of fancifulness to the room. A sliding barn door, made of refurbished boxcar wood that Franks found at 2Brothers Reclaimed & Repurposed Inventory Sales in Menifee, conceals the entrance to the master bath. | Best in Show | At Home in Arkansas | November 2016
- See more images from 35 spare bedrooms that turned into dream closets on domino.com
- My upstairs guest room redo. Click through for more images and info. Photo by Tori Aston. custom headboards, twin beds, ottomans, houndstooth
- Visit and follow Home Design Ideas for more inspiring images and decor inspirations
- This image and two images below: Photography: Tarina Lyell / …
- A beautiful Modern Master Bedroom Renovation Reveal! Gorgeous bold wallpaper, black, white and grey tones alongside wooden accent furniture. Ikea cabinets with a sliding barn door. And a white brick fireplace with a dark wooden mantel. Touches of blue and deep red finish the space perfectly. Beautiful transformation!