Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautifully maximizing space in a tiny bedroom with built in wardrobes and a platform storage bed – step by step directions
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Re-evaluate and organise your clothes this year with an IKEA PAX wardrobe
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Last year, I moved into a small two bedroom apartment in West Town and stayed there for few months before moving into my current apartment. It was my first place with a small bonus room that I coul…
- This striking, contemporary home office space feels as luxurious as it is functional. The glass-top table is the rooms most unique feature, with a molecule-inspired brass base. A starburst mirror behind creates an inspirational aura, and personal affects displayed in the custom built-in shelves conjure memories of grand adventures.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Built in wardrobe next to door frame, leaving space for light switch
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Master Bedroom- Modern Farmhouse Home Tour | Nina Hendrick Design Co. | Follow along as a 1980s colonial fixer upper gets a complete DIY makeover and is renovated to reflect modern farmhouse charm.
- Built in wardrobe layout possible option for my new storage x More