Photo via: frenchbedroomcompany.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This exceptional triplex penthouse apartment overlooking the River Thames tops a new building by our clients Telford Homes. Working closely with them, Honky designed all the internal finishes – bespoke oak chevron flooring, doors and textured wall finishes with an exceptional floating staircase designed with Tintab, the specialist staircase company. All the finishes maximise and accentuate …
- NEW! Provencal Sassy White French Bed | French Beds | Beds & Mattresses | French Bedroom Company
- Introducing my new living room and Laurel & Wolf – an online service that connects you to your dream interior designer.:
- 5,539 Likes, 172 Comments – CITRINELIVING BY TAMARA ANKA (@citrineliving) on Instagram: “Im in love with our new blue and white bedding and how much it brightens our bedroom – Ive linked…”
- NEW! Bergerac White & Grey Upholstered Luxury Bed | French Beds | Beds & Mattresses | French Bedroom Company
- Create the bedroom of your dreams with our modern beds, nightstands, bedding and bedroom accessories.
- Love my new French farmhouse chic bed and bedroom. Rustic industrial vintage farmhouse | Inspired by HGTV Fixer Upper
- James Michael Howard – Lovely blue french bedroom design with white cream poster bed, blue linen drapes curtains panels, blue rug, blue bedding, blue throw pillows, sunburst gold mirror, white gourd lamp, French white chair with upholstered seat and antique table nightstand! Blue gray paint wall color. Blue gold gray white cream brown bedroom colors.
- Neutral Master Bedroom, French style, Restoration Hardware bedding, Pottery Barn bedding, French bench, chandelier, painted furniture, antique French commode, mix of new and old, Alexandria Beige wall color, Benjamin Moore paint, French antiques
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Delight The Eye: Loving Annie Sloan Chalk Paint French Linen as base, then dry brush pure white and Paris gray with lots of dark wax:
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!