Photo via: homepolish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The bedroom is like… 50 shades of grey. Except this is totally calming and not at all like that movie. More
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- 50+ Free Printable Art Pieces, they are all way gorgeous, like I would probably pay for this kind of nice!! Still cant believe they are all FREE!
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Build this housedesign with a master suite that has all the luxury of a five star hotel with an ensuite, a walk in wardrobe and a dressing area from @mastertonhomes On display at Thornton! — discover create moderndesign home house bed bedroom bedrooms bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo bathroom bathroompic bathroompics bathrooms bathroomshot bathroompicture Bathroomart
- Enough of the body shaming already! Its time we celebrate the muffin top! Weve all seen this look before, but not like this! Fill these adorable jean-style cupcake pants with your favorite c
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- Neutral bedrooms are calming, quiet and welcoming. We have a gallery of inspiring master bedroom ideas that show you how contemporary, rustic or bold using beige, white, grey and other neutral colors can be. Makeover your bedroom using our ideas for soft colors!
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.