Photo via: listsy.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- Bedroom storage can be functional and stylish. Add a bench, like the IKEA STOCKSUND bench, to the end of your bed to fits your clothes, shoes, accessories – and your budget!
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- This striking, contemporary home office space feels as luxurious as it is functional. The glass-top table is the rooms most unique feature, with a molecule-inspired brass base. A starburst mirror behind creates an inspirational aura, and personal affects displayed in the custom built-in shelves conjure memories of grand adventures.
- Brilliantly organized small closet space – especially love the stackable storage on the left side.
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- Build Your Own Storage. Use off the shelf storage unit as well as platform bed to offer enough storage space to organize your necessities. So all your things will be kept tidy and clean without taking up extra space.
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Why white walls can be the perfect start to (re)decorating your space.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…