Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- At decorator Sara Story’s Texas home, de Gournay wallpaper lines daughter Dagny’s room; the vintage chair is covered in a Josef Frank linen from Svenskt Tenn | archdigest.com
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Wow your houseguests with this watercolour wallpaper. The red ink splash contrasts beautifully with the white, giving your home bags of character. Perfect for modern and design forward bedrooms.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Still dreaming about a canopy bed ever since I was 5 years old. This one is tasteful, mature and perfect!
- Nostalgia reigns in this bedroom outfitted in antiques, reclaimed elements, and flea market treasures. White and whitewashed finishes unify the collected and repurposed pieces, such as the mantel-turned shelf and architecture fragments that stand in as artwork. Blue-and-white bedding keeps in step with the vintage vibe, while a red pillow adds just-right contrast.
- DIY, headboard headboard distressed headboards made from doors old door headboards shabby eclectic re-purpose upcycle chic 5 panel door old door antique door king size queen size full size twin size Vintage Vintage Headboards – See this image on Photobucket.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- An abundance of natural light, which tumbles in from windows gracing three sides of the room, helps this master bedroom feel larger than its actual footprint. White walls and a largely neutral color palette also add to the voluminous feeling.
- The pictures in the mood board go from dark blue to light blue. Each color creates a very different feeling in the room. Before we get to the blue bedroom ideas and design tips in this post, remember to always test paint colors before painting the whole room. Test a sample of the paint color […]