Photo via: decordots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chunky merino knit envy @olivianicolesilk
- How to Arm Knit a Blanket. I would make it wider, but its super easy to follow along with this video!
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- This marbled magazine folder is made from an old cereal box! The finished product looks like a super modern piece and it costs you nothing more than a box of cereal. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2293916_make-desk-magazine-holder.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Doors as a dramatic headboard. For instructions on how to make your own, check out this article from Martha. (photo via Faridesigns)
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- Feminine, pink bedroom. Photo from Apartment Therapy.
- Zambian Makenge basket is from @ethnic_origin_company . photo and styling by @apartmentf15
- See this Instagram photo by @prettypeachtree • 210 likes Farmhouse guest bedroom with rod iron bed from @wayfair, bedding from @ballarddesigns, black crystal chandelier from @bitsofvintage, and be our guest wood signs.
- Vicente retires at 11 every night and wakes up at 5:30 every morning. Polished wool curtains, perfect for shielding early-morning light, hang from the 10-foot-high ceilings. The floating bed, designed by Vicente, resides at a purposeful angle against a freestanding wall.
- Italian Wool & Alpaca Cable Knit Throws
- The master bedroom features a Victoria Hagan Home Collection slipper chair and wool carpeting by Beauvais.