Photo via: thelittlecorner.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint pen or oil based sharpie,allow them to dry for at least 24 hours. Once 24 hours has passed place them in a cold oven (this is important! you want them to heat up with the oven). Turn the oven to 400 degrees and set a timer for 40 minutes. After the 40 minutes is up, turn the oven off and leave the cups to cool with the oven. Once they’re cool they’re ready to use!
- Bedding Care 101 Knowing the right way to wash, dry, and store your beds components is essential to creating a soothing sleep environment. And if youre in the market for new bedding, weve got you covered there, too.
- Traditional bedroom by Alfonso DiLauro (stripes on the wall)
- St. Rémy-inspired quilt flaunts a reversal of fortune, fabulously flipping from gorgeous trapunto vining to chic ticking stripes. | Soft Surroundings
- Work those palm patterns, nautical stripes, and watermelon motifs like summers going out of style.
- Girls room. Black, gold and pink. Black paint feature wall. Black and white stripes. Design with arrows. Soft pink and black. Bed of roses.
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Delight The Eye: Loving Annie Sloan Chalk Paint French Linen as base, then dry brush pure white and Paris gray with lots of dark wax:
- Fancy Mint Green Lace Embellishment 4-Piece Cotton Duvet Cover Sets bedding bedroom decor
- Old-fashioned patterning and touchable texture add to the charm of this lightweight cotton blanket thats the perfect size for use in the stroller or during tummy time.
- Bedroom Reading Corner. Bedroom nook reading corner. Inviting reading corner nook with white chaise lounge. Windows are dressed in white cotton curtains. bedroom readingcorner bedroomnook bedroom-nook
- Tufted headboard, cotton bed skirt, white on white bedroom, cream on cream bedroom