Photo via: decoradventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Love it. I would only change one thing~A chandelier over bed!!
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor