Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Here we go again! I can’t believe it has been six months since I started my first One Room Challenge! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the ORC, it’s a collection of designers who each transform a space within their home. Over a period of several weeks, more and more of the “reveal” …
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- New home? or Feeling like you need to revamp your bedroom??? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need!!! Come and check them out!!!
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Deep Dreams: Dark colors will transform a bedroom into a dreamy, mythical landscape. Layers of color and texture are found in the bedding, bringing bright pops of color for volume and interest. 2015ColorTrends BehrPaint Featured Color: Your Majesty T15-4
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Whether you plan on being awakened by prancing reindeer hooves or a visit from a Christmas ghost, you’ll probably sleep better Christmas Eve if your bedroom is decked out in holiday style. Get yours ready for sweet Christmas dreams with plenty of great finds from Pier 1. But we’re not so sure about visions of sugar plums. We’re partial to cookies and chocolate!
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…