Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- On table top: mirror, cotton ball and q-tip holder, makeup quote, candle, ? light up mason jars with Polaroids
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Home decor inspiration designed with a minimalist aesthetic.
- In one of their biggest stylistic challenges yet, our fearless Fixer Upper duo has a tall order to fill when a couple moving from Denver wants a country retreat — but a house with thoroughly modern style. See what happens when Joanna gives up shiplap (well, mostly) in favor of lots and lots of concrete.
- Get the modern rustic look with a wood clad bedroom feature wall, an incredibly beautiful way to infuse warmth, depth, texture and interest to your space.
- Rendered Black Bedroom for a contrasting and modern style with an edgy yet elegant appeal
- Equipped with a USB port and an outlet utility plug on its base, this slim, bronze finish transitional metal table lamp is fit for the modern era.
- What a great addition to any bedroom! Spruce up your space with an idea like this.