Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Soft hues brilliantly mix in the enviable master suite of a Maine home envisioned by designer @suzannekasler and architect Les Cole. Photo by @williamwaldronphoto
- I have pinned this as there are soft pink tones greys and black and also a big chunky throw that adds texture to the bed, which are all things my client has ask for .
- Use dramatic dark hues in the master bedroom for a cozy winter style! MakeHomeYours [: @Haneens_haven]
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Curate a modern bedroom with the Tambur bed. The tall headboard and tapered legs inspire visions of the best design age. Featuring a platform-style frame, there is no need for boxsprings. Chic charcoal grey upholstery envelops the frame and complements the solid wood legs. Purchase online at SCANDIS.com
- Modern bedroom furniture that suits almost any style. The west elm mid-century bedroom furniture collection includes beds, headboards, bed frames, nightstands, dressers, wardrobes, benches + more. Streamlined style for sleeping.
- Soft sea foam green Modern Bedroom Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 5
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- Love the subtle hues and graphic design of the linens. Simple pictures on the back wall offer a unique backdrop without overpowering the room
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room
- Finally, flannel has arrived! We leverage old-world tradition and new technologies to create the most premium flannel ever. Warm, 100% organic and incredibly soft. Were excited for you to fall for flannel! Shop the limited-time collection now!