Photo via: designmanifest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- The team at Sigmar did an amazing job with the cool London loft. Smart, stylish, and all kinds of cool – heres a look around the impressive property.
- To create a serene master bedroom, try pairing an upholstered wingback bed with a down-filled duvet for a cozy, cloud-like bed. Then, add luxe accents like metallic bedside lamps and a plush patterned rug. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a