Photo via: gravityhome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is nothing more welcoming than a small yet super cozy living room that has been well decorated and invites you to curl up and stay awhile.
- Christmas lights can be added to just about any bedroom in your home to create a magical and cozy ambiance.
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Large mirror, easy lights, large jug, small lines large matt frame
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- Small Closet Organization Ideas: Pictures, Options & Tips | Home Remodeling – Ideas for Basements, Home Theaters & More | HGTV
- The Pinterest-Proven Formula for the Ultimate Cozy Bedroom
- welcoming and cozy guest bedroom with red accents to liven up the space
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Sharing our cozy farmhouse style master bedroom and the reasons I love my mattress
- Angled ceilings and a warm fireplace make for a cozy bedroom!