Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- What better gift for the star wars fanatic in your life than a FREE set of Star Wars minimalist prints! Download these 6 printable files here and print at home.
- Love this Shells design duvet cover, its perfect for a coastal or nautical themed bedroom. The cool colours work really well for the summer months too.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Add a touch of chic, modern style to your bedrooms décor with the modern INK+IVY Alpine Duvet Cover Set. The fresh and trendy bedding features a broken chevron print in rich tones of navy and taupe.
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- I love this idea. A great alternative to a nightstand lamp.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Colorful Lake House tour filled with tons of great DIY ideas! If I ever own a beach house or vacation home THIS is how I would decorate! So fun!