Photo via: servicecentral.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Girls room. Black, gold and pink. Black paint feature wall. Black and white stripes. Design with arrows. Soft pink and black. Bed of roses.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Feature wall
- One of our most popular forest murals. Sea of Trees Forest Mural is super dreamy and makes a truly enchanting bedroom feature wall.
- feature wall, bedroom, grey wall, picture frames. Desalles Flint Hyatt Regency Sochi
- Get the modern rustic look with a wood clad bedroom feature wall, an incredibly beautiful way to infuse warmth, depth, texture and interest to your space.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Guest Bedroom at the Harbour Apartment. Soft greys and cool whites. Josette feature wall from Laura Ashley. Crisp white Egyptian cotton bedding with contrasting metallic grey cushions and throw
- Gentleman’s Gray by Benjamin Moore for the accent wall (the blue color) and Colonnade Gray by Sherwin Williams for the rest of the room.
- Cute idea for girls room using accent purple on niche wall. This can be done with blackboard paint so writing on the wall can change anytime.
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.