Photo via: simplytaralynn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Ageless Decor. For a more soothing look, simply change the pink window treatments, and pillows to a neutral color, and it will have a whole new feeling. Love the colors!
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- ⇜✧≪∘∙Sydney Shepherd ∙∘≫✧⇝. I love the little shelves, great place to store little trinkets and useless stuff I buy online instead of putting them on my work desk and they dont take up a lot of room.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- She Leaves A Little Sparkle Wherever She Goes Pallet Sign Shabby Chic Nursery Decor Girls Room Sign Baby Shower Gift Teenager Gift on Etsy, $50.00
- Bedroom inspiration for teenage girls. Get inspired and find new ideas for tribal, modern and chic room styles. Great home decor bedroom makeovers!
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.