Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My upstairs guest room redo. Click through for more images and info. Photo by Tori Aston. custom headboards, twin beds, ottomans, houndstooth
- Trending Items – Blush Pink – Click through for stockists.
- Rustic farmhouse bedroom progress – click through to the post for links to all the items pictured!
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow st
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- Moroccan Wedding Quilts + Blankets (and where to find them!) Click through for the details. | glitterinc.com | @glitterinc
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- Paint Color – Sherwin Williams Coastal Plain (I like everything about this room). Love the ship lap.
- Totally doing this. Maybe even spray the fabric beforehand with scotch guard to prevent stains, etc (good for kids, animals)
- I love the layered frame wall and the bold chevron print wall. How to Refresh Your Bedroom with Discount Bedding – Makely School for Girls
- For the play room as a reading nook or private corner. Maybe put the girls little sofa in here for private reading or snoozing. Needs twinkle lights too. – Restoration Hardware
- Like this corner bed idea, but would want to use under corner shelf for storage.