Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Indulge in a brown on black, dark chocolate bedroom with an old Hollywood glam vibe with this luxurious bed from Bernhardt! Find your luxury bedroom at West Coast Living
- What a beautiful bedroom! We just love how simple and sleek the headboard is. It looks very pretty with the grey, stark white, and soft rosy pink accents!
- Modern bedroom furniture that suits almost any style. The west elm mid-century bedroom furniture collection includes beds, headboards, bed frames, nightstands, dressers, wardrobes, benches + more. Streamlined style for sleeping.
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Contemporary Master Bedroom with Chandelier, West Elm Belgian Linen Duvet Cover – White, Hardwood floors
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Gorgeous bedroom features beige paint on upper walls and wainscoting on lower walls framing flatscreen TV over curved gray console table next to stacked art above beige tufted chair. A queen bed is dressed in soft white bedding as well as striped sofa placed at the foot of the bed.