Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the idea of a striped celing in my kids rooms
- Zebra Print Decor In Kids Rooms! – Design Dazzle
- Add some real shape to your home with a few of these diy geometric projects for furniture, wall art, and more! 20 DIY Geometric Projects for Your Home ~Tipsaholic.com geometric decorating diy
- Gorgeous! Could you pull off the grey in real life though?
- Look closely. You could easily mistake this ceramic tile for real reclaimed wood. With its hard wearing durability, you can have the authentic rustic charm of old wood flooring even in high traffic areas of your home. This reclaimed wood-look tile from Marazzi is available exclusively at The Home Depot.
- While it sounds like a no-brainer, under-the-bed storage often gets overlooked. Whether you invest in a storage bed or make your own cabinets, your bed is prime real estate for storage.
- Fun bunk room for the kids in a converted attic space
- A kid’s room that incorporating a three-in-one unit in the bedroom design to save on space. The unit includes a bed frame, a desk, and a shelving unit. http://petitandsmall.com/big-solutions-small-spaces-kids-room/
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Rustic wooden shelves store and display your favorite photographs, candles and more. Create your own art gallery with these versatile shelves in the living room, bedroom or even a hallway.
- In this kids bedroom, theres a nest, an elevated wooden box or cubby that looks out over the rest of the bedroom and gives the children a quiet place to play.
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.