Photo via: handmadecharlotte.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These makeup storage is so interesting and cute. I love the different shapes and how, although they are different, they fit together really nicely and look super chic. I really want these for my makeup desk. -Xoxo, Ari
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- This is brilliant! We always toss our pillows on the floor – would be so nice not to do that! Headboard with storage for throw pillows His and Hers : Naturally Casual : Beds : cas-kinbed-004 | Caracole Furniture
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- Poised Taupe celebrates everything people love about cool gray as a neutral, and also brings in the warmth of brown, taking a color to an entirely new level. Not cool or warm, nor gray or brown, Poised Taupe is a weathered, woodsy neutral bringing a sense of coziness and harmony that people are seeking
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- Bedroom outlets, love these, there are so many that can go with all different styles and colors to go with the theme of your room
- Maybe its not so achievable in my room, but still its really cool
- Add crown molding to the tops of bedroom windows. Dont need this in the house now, but cool idea for the next house! – Cute Decor
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Guest Bedroom at the Harbour Apartment. Soft greys and cool whites. Josette feature wall from Laura Ashley. Crisp white Egyptian cotton bedding with contrasting metallic grey cushions and throw