Oh, and I have those mirrored picture frames — theyre gorgeous! buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.com)” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: lifestyle.ca.msn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- I like the idea of the hamper in the middle, but would only need one, and share, then place in other direction and have shoes on each side
- I have wanted to do a dorm room tour for a while now, but 2 things were holding me back: 1. Having to tidy up my entire room in order to make it “picture perfect”. 2. Once all the pictu…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- I sort of stumbled upon this color scheme and I really like it – its unexpected. The walls will be gunmetal gray and there will be spa green as the secondary color (in fabric).
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- spare bedroom idea!!!! LOVE everything!! I have some barn wood that could be used for the headboard, just gotta find a side table to distress!
- Gorgeous modern jewel tones make this bedroom roar. The deep green to neon color palette rocks. Bed is from Anthropologie > http://rstyle.me/n/shqiit3d6
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.