Photo via: bright-journey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- Love it. I would only change one thing~A chandelier over bed!!
- My Crazy Busy Life: Little Girls Bedroom Ideas – if I ever have my own space again this would also be a great dance wall
- Sellma by Steve Madden, $55.97. I have worn these almost every day this summer. So comfy and so chic.
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- These rainy days have me wanting to curl back into bed! What better way to celebrate a rainy day than look at gorgeous bedrooms? via apartment34 via cocokelley via almostmakesperfect via westelm Are you dreaming of getting back in bed too?
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- They did this whole closet for $82! Definitely a good possibility that one day Ill do this, or something similar.