Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- I love the flowers, and how the colors dont pop too much, but it has the right amount of colorfulness. we could find the perfect accent pillows, and choose one of the colors to paint my room.
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- LOVE THIS! “good layout for 2 desks in ordinary shaped room” “Space for printer between the built-in desks.” “This is better than trying to find a desk to fit the spot. Make one.”
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”
- Whimsical….I Love it!!!…they found the perfect branch for this window!!!…..follow the link for the how to > http://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/2012/07/studio-curtains-or-how-to-use-up-fabric.html
- Such a gorgeous, romantic bedroom! Click through for more on how I built the perfect bedroom thats just the right amount of girly 🙂
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.