Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- i love the mixture of lights and light fabric hanging from the ceiling…very romantic
- Pallet wall with hanging wreath. Also have a tray that I bought from Magnolia Farms. I love Joanna Gaines and her show Fixer Upper!
- Glamorous Pendant Lights
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Create a dreamy wall hanging featuring the phases of the moon. | 31 Ridiculously Delightful Gifts You Can Make Yourself
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- Dream dorm room come to life! Bedding, shelves and canopy from bed bath and beyond while the tapestry is from society6 in size medium. Lights found on ebay.
- Shabby chic, brick wall. LOVE the nightstand!
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…