Photo via: designeddecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this bedroom, wood is introduced to bring warmth and patina. | Photographer: Angus Fergusson | Designer: Sasha Seymour
- Anthropologie meets Patina Farm – match made in heaven!
- vintage locker dresser. as sturdy as the all-american originals that inspired it. rhbabyandchild
- Teen Rooms for Girls – cool idea – except you could use a dresser instead of getting a bed like this.
- Here’s a way in which you can add extra storage space underneath the beds. It’a s ort of combination between a dresser and a bed. The mattre…
- How to Style a Long, Low Dresser
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- The eye-catching charm of this rustic double dresser is sure to help you to improve the look and feel of your bedroom decor.
- mark-d-sikes-bedroom-veranda-magazine. love the dresser and propping
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- Gorgeous Antique Dresser Custom Chalk by InteriorsDesignedTX
- [Dresser-Before-After%255B5%255D.png] I was thinking of doing something similar to my old dresser