Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- Neutral Master Bedroom, French style, Restoration Hardware bedding, Pottery Barn bedding, French bench, chandelier, painted furniture, antique French commode, mix of new and old, Alexandria Beige wall color, Benjamin Moore paint, French antiques
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- The paint color is Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore
- Gentleman’s Gray by Benjamin Moore for the accent wall (the blue color) and Colonnade Gray by Sherwin Williams for the rest of the room.
- Paint pen or oil based sharpie,allow them to dry for at least 24 hours. Once 24 hours has passed place them in a cold oven (this is important! you want them to heat up with the oven). Turn the oven to 400 degrees and set a timer for 40 minutes. After the 40 minutes is up, turn the oven off and leave the cups to cool with the oven. Once they’re cool they’re ready to use!
- use benjamin moore silver cloud in kitchen (color of kitchen at Cambri in Summit)
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- paint color (knoxville gray- benjamin moore)
- Gray and Aqua Twins Nursery (Paint Color: Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore)
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- @Benjamin Moore Tucson Teal – thinking of getting this in their chalkboard paint version for the powder room. Fun for guests, right?