Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Love this traditional yet minimalist bedroom with seeping floor-to-ceiling curtains, a light blue Persian rug and crisp gray and white bedding.
- Heart the white loft brick, heart the animal skin rug, heart the light fixture. Rad bed too.
- moroccan rug, woven globe light, white sheets, minimal, sheep skin
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Attic bedroom, super high ceilings, bed under window. Pale green and white decor. Nice seating arrangement at end of bed
- A pretty white, pink and pale grey palette for a feminine bedroom
- In the master bedroom, a Judith Belzer painting hangs over the A. Rudin bed, which is dressed in a Calvin Klein Home coverlet. An Art Nouveau bench, an Art Deco side table, and a custom-made Bauhaus-style rug tie together a mix of decorative elements | archdigest.com
- Benjamin Moore Palladian. This is the most beautiful color as it changes with the angle of the light all day long. I never tire of this. Its always peaceful, flattering and not pastel. Its a grayed down, robins egg blue.
- White Bedroom with light wood accents and muted pink tones
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- Add pops of color to a white, neutral bedroom by adding an accent arm chair and bright textiles, such as a throw or rug