Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Walls are Restoration Hardware Silver Sage (gray/green/blue tranquil spa-like feel), furniture is painted Sherwin Williams (premium in Satin Finish) Elder White, Ballard Jardin Toile drapes, Ballard Coretta Wood Fragments Set of 3 artwork (intricately scrolled crest designs) above bed, Masland Park Avenue carpet, White ceiling, use SW primer before painting furniture & paint with a finish roller or use Flow Trol that smooths out brushstrokes
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Closet. Walk-in Closet Ideas. A cozy window seat separates custom-built closet units and offers a comfortable place to rest while getting ready. Paint Color is “Sherwin Williams 6478 Watery”. Closet
- Bedroom Paint Color. Sherwin Williams 6217 Topsail. SherwinWilliams6217Topsail BedroomPaintColor Francesca Owings Interior Design.
- Paint Color – Sherwin Williams Coastal Plain (I like everything about this room). Love the ship lap.
- Naval SW6244 by Sherwin Williams, Naval SW6244 by Sherwin Williams Navy paint color Naval SW6244 by Sherwin Williams NavalSW6244bySherwinWilliams NavalSW6244SherwinWilliams NavalSherwinWilliams SW6244SherwinWilliams
- Paint color is Silver Drop from Behr. Beautiful light warm gray. Stunning. Eye for Pretty
- Elizabeth Burns Design | Perfect Navy Paint Colors – Benjamin Moore Hale Navy, Sherwin Williams Navy, Benjamin Moore Raccoon Fur, Benjamin Moore Deep Royal
- Love the wall color!! Again the blue green but lighter than Small Things?? She used Quietude by Sherwin Williams. very fine house.
- Gentleman’s Gray by Benjamin Moore for the accent wall (the blue color) and Colonnade Gray by Sherwin Williams for the rest of the room.
- Useful Gray wall color from Sherwin Williams. Via How to Decorate.
- Pallet wood wall using Benjamin Moore Metallic paint -silver and charcoal, in addition three different latex based paints in various shades of gray. Once boards were painted, we painted a quick coat of Benjamin Moore metallic glaze pearlescent over (except for the silver color).