Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Bedroom Design Ideas – 8 Ways To Decorate The Wall Above Your Bed // Oversized Headboard – Using a large headboard fills empty space and can add a pop of color to the bedroom and make reading in bed a little more comfortable.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Guest Bedroom Makeover: Lanterns –
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- The grey finish of this storage bed and the shapes of the compartments give it a sort of industrial feel and make it look like it’s made of over-sized concrete blocks, even though it’s made from wood.
- Keep your bedroom feeling natural with light bedding, reclaimed wood furniture, and something green on your nightstand. Thats just one of the genius decorating ideas from this stunning home tour…
- Warm tones of brown envelop this transitional master bedroom, creating a rich, inviting space. A metallic tray ceiling, lush fabrics and a purple bench complete the luxurious look.
- Love the neutral colors of white, wood, black in this serene, chic bedroom. interiordesign
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture I like the tall platform look this has but I would need space I. The center to put my box spring :/