Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- Look closely. You could easily mistake this ceramic tile for real reclaimed wood. With its hard wearing durability, you can have the authentic rustic charm of old wood flooring even in high traffic areas of your home. This reclaimed wood-look tile from Marazzi is available exclusively at The Home Depot.
- WEBSTA @ fashionandfarmcountry – Love the look of an old rustic trunk at the end of the bed FashionandFarm homedecor decor countrydecor fashionandfarm picoftheday instagood instagram instahappy instalove countrystyle countrygirl farmhouse farms farmgirl horses equestrian horsesofinstagram equestrianstyle horseracing racing standardbreds harnessracing
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- This marbled magazine folder is made from an old cereal box! The finished product looks like a super modern piece and it costs you nothing more than a box of cereal. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2293916_make-desk-magazine-holder.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Hi friends!!! Happy first day of summer! If you missed it on my Instagram or Facebook this past weekend, we are finally all moved out of our old house & now are full time at our new [very old] farm. We haven’t even started to unpack yet, but that can wait. We are excited to …
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint — French Linen with a mix of French Linen and Old White on the drawers. Clear wax with some dark wax in details.
- Dusty old attic? Yeah, right! Love these cool attic makeovers. White paint can really open up a space.
- Roberto Sosa Beach House Bedroom Above: In a bedroom, white curtains pull across double sliding doors for added privacy. The natural-fiber headboard is a “very old West Elm” find, the Henslers say.
- From Season 4 Fixer Upper, bunk beds to sleep 8. Transformed old kitchen into this masterpiece. YES!
- Bed painted with Annie Sloan old ocre chalk paint; distressed and finished with clear and dark waxes
- Still dreaming about a canopy bed ever since I was 5 years old. This one is tasteful, mature and perfect!