Photo via: forrent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. Choose photos of what you like and make a composite for you space. Take you time to look for pieces you can buy, paint, build or repurpose.
- Cute Cute Cute!! quick n easy $10 bed canopy look. What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- Quick n easy $10 bed canopy look What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod and, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs.
- The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes hosting friends and family. Be prepared with this helpful checklist for your guest bedroom and bathroom that will have visitors feeling right at home. | Pulte Homes
- Check out all of our new home and apartment essentials at Urban Outfitters. Customize your home from our collection of art prints, bookshelves and more.
- New Year, Same Apartment: Simple Home Decor Updates For A Fresh Look In 2017 | Swap Out Throw Pillow Cushion Covers For A New Seasonal Look | Minimalism Perfection
- Entire Home Design Project designed by Architect – Apartment remodel – Princeton, New Jersey, United States | Arcbazar
- This exceptional triplex penthouse apartment overlooking the River Thames tops a new building by our clients Telford Homes. Working closely with them, Honky designed all the internal finishes – bespoke oak chevron flooring, doors and textured wall finishes with an exceptional floating staircase designed with Tintab, the specialist staircase company. All the finishes maximise and accentuate …
- This New Small Spaces Pottery Barn Collection Is Just What Your Tiny Home Needs refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137832/pottery-barn-small-spaces-collectionslide-3 Can we say classic, and looks great with your fave comforter? Plus, we spy some room underneath for storage… Pottery Barn Astoria Turned Leg Platform Bed, $449 to $549, available at Pottery Barn….
- Canopy concept. back and top pieces in white, then frame the front with the pattern. This pulls it all together and you only need two rods for the whole project instead of three.
- High ceilings, large windows, minimal decoration and one beautiful plant. Thats all you need
- Add some string lights to create an extra whimsical effect. | 14 DIY Canopies You Need To Make For Your Bedroom