Photo via: lifeonvirginiastreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- Master Bedroom Pillows and Bedding with Sherin Williams Sea Salt painted walls – Life On Virginia Street
- Guest bedroom with woven shades, ribbon trimmed drapes, white bedding, navy blue paisley throw, Doxology canvas, fiddle leaf fig tree, chartreuse velvet pillows and hickory wood bed via Decked and Styled Spring Home Tour – Life On Virginia Street
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- To create a serene master bedroom, try pairing an upholstered wingback bed with a down-filled duvet for a cozy, cloud-like bed. Then, add luxe accents like metallic bedside lamps and a plush patterned rug. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- modern eclectic living room with neutral decor and black and white accents.
- Love this traditional yet minimalist bedroom with seeping floor-to-ceiling curtains, a light blue Persian rug and crisp gray and white bedding.
- James Michael Howard – Lovely blue french bedroom design with white cream poster bed, blue linen drapes curtains panels, blue rug, blue bedding, blue throw pillows, sunburst gold mirror, white gourd lamp, French white chair with upholstered seat and antique table nightstand! Blue gray paint wall color. Blue gold gray white cream brown bedroom colors.
- Relaxed, natural, neutral master bedroom with lots of white and touches of boho texture… the perfect retreat!
- gray walls with a splash of pink in the master bedroom
- Add a pop of pattern to your master suite or guest room with this quilted cotton quilt, showcasing a geometric trellis design in gray. Accessorize your bedroom at jossandmain.com