Photo via: bolkv.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- Natural hues and cozy textures
- An abundance of natural light, which tumbles in from windows gracing three sides of the room, helps this master bedroom feel larger than its actual footprint. White walls and a largely neutral color palette also add to the voluminous feeling.
- Pretty bedroom design with lots of natural light inside! I love glass walls and simple neutral style!
- Beth Martins master bedroom takes advantage of ample natural light with a mirrored fireplace mantle.
- Let There Be Lots of Natural Light
- Serene, simple, textures over colors, huge mirror, windows and natural light
- This eclectic bedroom feels bigger with the roof windows. The roof windows add natural light and makes rooms feel more open and spacious.
- Keep your bedroom feeling natural with light bedding, reclaimed wood furniture, and something green on your nightstand. Thats just one of the genius decorating ideas from this stunning home tour…
- Use dramatic dark hues in the master bedroom for a cozy winter style! MakeHomeYours [: @Haneens_haven]
- Soft hues brilliantly mix in the enviable master suite of a Maine home envisioned by designer @suzannekasler and architect Les Cole. Photo by @williamwaldronphoto
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.