Photo via: home-decor.hsn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot Pink Black and White Isabella Lamp Shade by Sweet Jojo Designs ** Click image for more details.
- A custom-printed Peacocks in the Garden giclee shade tops this contemporary-bohemian style candlestick table lamp.
- Pink and Green Olivia Lamp Shade by Sweet Jojo Designs *** Read more at the image link.
- Copper bedside lamp l Wake up, kick ass, be kind, repeat quote l Timber bedside table
- love this colorful dream catcher style lamp for the kids room
- A dark bronze base is offset by a white lamp shade in this contemporary USB and utility plug table lamp set.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- These turquoise walls are the perfect shade for a serene bedroom & it coordinates well with all of the natural wood in the room.
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Nautical vibes for the bedroom | White and navy Nautica bedding