Photo via: blog.westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nail Head Trim Upholstered Headboard | from hayneedle.com
- headboard Tuft and nail head
- Crown Molding Shoe Shelves- perfect space saver storage. 8 base pine base molding and 8 crown molding + white spray paint. Wood glue crown on to base molding, finish nail to hold in place while drying, spray paint, install w/ 2 screws onto wall studs.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- I love this idea of using a dresser as a footboard of the bed and a mirror as a head board
- Instead of a headboard try bookshelves framing the bed. I especially love the lights over head for reading.
- Deer head, picture ledge, mixed frame TV wall
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- Renovated Bedroom Ideas for New Year with luxury and Glamour design ModernHomeDesign MinimalistHomeDesign MinimalistInterior ModernInterior MinimalistHouse MinimalistHome HousePicture HomePicture ModernBedroom MinimalistBedroom BedroomPicture BedroomDesign
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Good Monday morning friends! I am so excited to finally get over here on the blog with our master makeover!! It was such a fun project to do with the Mr. and I am head over heels with the way it tu…