Photo via: mycrazybusylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Colorful Lake House tour filled with tons of great DIY ideas! If I ever own a beach house or vacation home THIS is how I would decorate! So fun!
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- let’s bring a little bohemian into the boudoir, shall we? this happens to be my personal favorite look — a little funky, a bit romantic and very vintage-inspired. i aim for this vibe in my own bedroom
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Roohome.com – Design beautiful and luxurious in your bedroom would be nice if the lighting seems that we set are also suitable and may provide a tremendous effect. A stunning bedroom lighting design was also able to give such effect to float on your bed. In support with the design …
- Love this master bedroom! If we ever have a house with a large attic our bedroom will be up there @veronicalewi