Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ad // Sponsored post in collaboration with Ellos. All opinions are my own. I have been wondering what to put on the other side of the …
- Brilliantly organized small closet space – especially love the stackable storage on the left side.
- The sultry silhouette of the Yasmine side table is fashioned from tailored glass and mounted on a solid wooden base. koket interiordesign sidetables luxurydesigns exclusivedesigns
- Rustic Black Shiplap Bedroom: An edgier take on the trend, black shiplap is a great way to combine contemporary and classic. Check out these stunning interiors that embraced shiplaps bolder, moodier side.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- mirrors on closet doors – makes a big difference on those unsightly plain doors
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Bookshelf Storage Bench: Turning a simple IKEA bookshelf on its side to create a storage bench seat.
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Metal Mirrors give mystery and romance.. not this one in particular, but itd look good above the dresser Or…
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- Side note, the big flower in the pot is actually illegal to harvest because they are poisonous and has no natural enemy in scandinavia, so when the seeds speed its almost impossible to stop them.