Photo via: wallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this housedesign with a master suite that has all the luxury of a five star hotel with an ensuite, a walk in wardrobe and a dressing area from @mastertonhomes On display at Thornton! — discover create moderndesign home house bed bedroom bedrooms bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo bathroom bathroompic bathroompics bathrooms bathroomshot bathroompicture Bathroomart
- Sophie is the founder of Sophie Paterson Interiors – a brand she established in 2008 at the age of 23. Fast-forward a few years and her company has become one of the UK’s most successful interior design studios
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- If youre in bed right now, its time to roll out and right into @inbedstores pop-up bedroom @mildmanners_ gallery on Crown Street. Its open until 4.30pm today, and @woahnellybakes has doughnuts on the go to accompany all the delicious linen.
- Not every home has the luxury of a large master bedroom, and in a more modern home, some bedrooms are soo small that even fitting a bed into…
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- In one of their biggest stylistic challenges yet, our fearless Fixer Upper duo has a tall order to fill when a couple moving from Denver wants a country retreat — but a house with thoroughly modern style. See what happens when Joanna gives up shiplap (well, mostly) in favor of lots and lots of concrete.
- US: The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block, the first of a new urban hotel concept by Sage Hospitality, is now open in downtown Denver.
- The attention to detail and the level of talent and skill that has been invested in the technique and artistry in this piece. The sassy ruffles underlying the bottom of this piece combined with the pompom trim on top is unquestionably a crowd pleaser.