Photo via: southshoredecoratingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Roohome.com – Design beautiful and luxurious in your bedroom would be nice if the lighting seems that we set are also suitable and may provide a tremendous effect. A stunning bedroom lighting design was also able to give such effect to float on your bed. In support with the design …
- Top 3 Favorite Duvet Covers – Bedding Collection; Interior Design Ideas This reversible duvet cover was created with such a beautiful design. It offers a soft bohemian style feel to the bedroom space.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- A Multilevel Contemporary Apartment by WCH Studio | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- Different tones of grey give this bedroom a unique and interesting look. Continue a colour theme throughout soft furnishings for a boutique-hotel feel
- interior design ideas
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- The grey finish of this storage bed and the shapes of the compartments give it a sort of industrial feel and make it look like it’s made of over-sized concrete blocks, even though it’s made from wood.
- The neutral colors used in this room are white and tan, accented by orange. The accent proposes a citrus, summertime feel to the room.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…