Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- European made wenge platform bed with lighting in headboard. This premium platform bed is a pinnacle of craftsmanship. This elegant platform bed features an extraordinary design that harmonically mixes a wenge wood veneer against a contrast of light grey lacquer. This combination looks gorgeous when…
- Now THIS is how to make your bed — especially if youre trying to make a good impression to prospective buyers for your home.
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- Throw down an extra fuzzy bedside rug to make things easier for your feet in the morning. | 17 Ways To Make Your Bed The Coziest Place On Earth
- Awesome Ikea Hack! Make your own DIY lego table with this simple Ikea Hack. Perfect lego storage for your kids! Full tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Indulge in a brown on black, dark chocolate bedroom with an old Hollywood glam vibe with this luxurious bed from Bernhardt! Find your luxury bedroom at West Coast Living
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Antique architectural salvage can make a standout headboard that adds instant character to a space, like this hand-carved Indonesian panel in an eclectic cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Virginia Macdonald | Designer: Karen Cole