Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Ikea Hack! Make your own DIY lego table with this simple Ikea Hack. Perfect lego storage for your kids! Full tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- love that shelf, could probably even make one out of an old wood cd rack or something of the sort 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- super into this project! i really wanted to put a coat rack near the door in the nursery for carriers and stuff, and something that looked special too. i’ve seen a few variations of zig zag s…
- Cute blog with lots of DIY bedroom decor ideas – tutorial on this cute tufted headboard too! Would never guessed those were bronze lamp shades!!
- DIY tutorial for installing the easiest DIY window trim. This craftsman style trim requires NO confusing angled cuts, so its easy for anyone to do, even a beginner @Remodelaholic
- Great DIY idea with tutorial- Frame initials or cool flat objects in a frame mounted directly to the wall.
- How to Arm Knit a Blanket. I would make it wider, but its super easy to follow along with this video!